Monday, 3 August 2015
I promised the monsters last week that we would go outside and do some pavement art with their new tub of chalk, then the weekend hit and the rain came and as of yet, as I type this it is Monday, it still hasn't gone away, and isnt going anywhere anytime soon, yep I thought it was Summer too!!! Anyways I haven't let that put us off and seeing as Monday's #TATSummerFun was chalk I spent Sunday night grating chalk for some rainy day chalk art...
Sunday, 2 August 2015
KSummer time....summer holidays...fun times with the monsters. Exploring the town we live and eating ice-creams! This week has been full of rain so on Friday afternoon when the sun finally came out to play, we donned our sunglasses and scoffed nice messy ice-cream's and explored a part of our town that the monsters hadn't visited before...
Saturday, 1 August 2015
I made it! I made it through the first week of the Summer Holidays...phew!
1. The weekend was chilled out and relaxed, we spend the afternoon with my Mum and went out for tea on Saturday and on Sunday, after a very early start, we were up, dressed and ready to go by 8.15 so we decided to head out to a couple of car boots before the rain came (and stayed!)...the rain came and so the paint came out and we had a messy afternoon!
2. The rest of the week had one thing in common...rain...every flippin' day! We tried not to let us stop us and we grabbed our wellies and umberella's and got out. Luckily Sure Start have loads to get us through the holidays! (phew!) #MumWin
3. I got the monsters all hyped up for baking, we were going to make biscuits for Nanny and Grandad....well that was a major #MumFail because we had no flippin flour! DOOOHHH!!
4. Another great week for #TATSummerFun. We have had stamper fun, stenciling, threading and chalking.
1.The blogger routine I mentioned last week has gone, ermm...well OK actually. Although a couple of nights I have strayed from routine but I have managed to catch up! (I just have a couple of linky to catch up on!)
2. I have a couple of giveaways coming in the next few week's keep a look out!
3. I got a little downhearted on Friday after the dreaded MOZ update! But then all was but right when I received an email from a company/PR I had been working with offering me more work with them as they had loved what I had done for them! That kind of makes it better...its not always about what numbers and rankings you get!
Things To Look Forward To and Inspiration For The Week Ahead...
1. We have another busy week of activities, from a kids cookery class to a bear hunt!
2. We are off for a day at Butlins yey!
3. I'm looking out for homemade drinks for an upcoming project! (Yep I'm about to be slobbing in Pinterest heaven!)
Friday, 31 July 2015
If the monsters got a chance they would be eating all day! They are constantly asking for ''something to eat please Mummy!'' So to ensure they don't eat me out of house and home OXO Tot sent us their fab snack pots to try!
Wednesday, 29 July 2015
Elsie has clearly been watching Ellie, tween selfie queen...I'll keep you up to date with how the Toddler Trout Pout comes on, as you can see she hasn't quite got it yet (although its a better pout than some duck faces that can be found by searching #selfie on Instagram
Is it like this Ellie?
Tuesday, 28 July 2015
Another great week of Toddler Approved goodiness last week, thanks so much to everyone who linked up! And Thanks to everyone who joined in with #TATSummerFun over on Instagram this weeks prompts are:
My faves from last week were The Brunette Says super simple Cake Tins and Toilet Roll Tubes, I set this up for Elsie (as I am trying to introduce more activities for her as they always seem to be aimed at Jenson and Evie) and she loved it! Who knew something so simple could keep a littley so entertained!
Image from The Brunette Says (link above)
I also loved Handy-Herbs list of Books to engage interest in eating and cooking. A great list of books and I shall definitely be checking them out!
Now On With The Show...
We would absolutely love it if you would join us, linking will open every Tuesday through to Thursdays and give us a good few days to see what your little ones have approved! We will share your posts on Twitter (make sure you follow me (@3princess_1dude and Leandra @larabeeuk) and every week we will each pick our fave two for a #ToddlerApprovedTuesday Showcase!
1. Link as many posts as you like (well with in reason!) BUT please remember to copy and paste the #ToddlerApprovedTuesday badge on each post you would like to link up. No badge, no comment, no share, and your posts will be deleted.
2. Pop by and comment on two or three other posts, more would be great if you can!
3. OPTIONAL: Share your post and the linky party (using the hashtag #ToddlerApprovedTuesday) on your social media, Leandra and I will retweet all your posts via Twitter (make sure you mention us in your tweets @3princess_1dude/@larabeeuk). Even if you don't have a blog, please do join in by using the hashtag for your toddler approved tweets & Instagram posts, they will still be counted for the showcase!
Now its your turn to link up below. Remember to add the badge, (up there ^^^) and pop by a couple of other link ups and share the linky love!