Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Liebster...Nominated Again!!!

The lovely Hannah at Mums Days has just nominated me for a Liebster Award as I already did this post I obviously wont post again but I will answer her Questions about me because I just think its good manners to reply when someone has taken the time to think of you and tag you so here goes!


Ohh before I start you can read my 11 facts about me (and my original Liebster Award post HERE!

Here are my Questions!

Whats in your handbag right now?

Ermm, a load of crap!! I have my slimming world bits and bobs from last night, reciepts, rubbish, a dummy, keys, pens (not sure why I need 3 but hey!), deodorant, make-up, my purse, loose change and tampons because you never know when your gonna get caught out!!

Why did you start blogging?

Because I was fed up of the blogs that I followed seeming to be the 'perfect' mums and wifes! I have since came across sooooo many mummys/wifes who arent 'perfect' and their kids are monsters too (phhhew not just mine!!!)


What do you find the most challenging about blogging?


Keeping up at weekends! Im a bit of a blog neglecter when it comes to weekends, I need to start scheduling and all that jazz!


Who is your blog idol?


Ohhh I think that would be Busy Bee Mummy Bex its a blog I've followed for for the longest, actually one of the blogs that made me start reading blogs in the first place! I came across Bex on Instagram as we share a mutual love for Bugaboo's! If I want to do something on my blog I will hop over to the Busybeemummybex blog and see how she did it, not to copy but for guidance and inspiration. Its not always easy as a new time blogger to know what they are doing and I think to have someones blog you can go to for inspiration is a must!

What's you favourite Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest and why?

Ermmmmm can I choose Instagram? I have a big obsession for Instagram! I love being nosey and looking at peoples photos!  

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

York. I LOVE York! 

How many kids would you like to have?

1..... ;)

If your house was on fire (and everyone was safe, dog, cat, kids, etc), what would you grab?
Photos and Ipad/laptop/phone because there are so many digital photos stored on them all!

Whats the best film you have seen in 2014 (doesn't have to be recent!)? 

Frozen! We watch it a million times a week and I'm still not bored!

What thing (quote, book, song, movie, idol, etc) get’s you motivated to be the best you can be?

My kids! I want them to be the best they can be and that means having a great Mummy to look up to, that provides them with the neccesary tools to love, learn and be who they want to be. (Is that corny?!? I don't even care, its all true, I live for my kids!)

What is your signature dish?

Ohh that would be my Macaroni Cheese or my Spaghetti Bolognaise (neither are very slimming world friendly so we dont eat them very often anymore!) 

Thanks Hannah for some great Questions!








1 comment:


  1. Great answers!! I WANT your macaroni cheese NOW :) I think I'm a total convert to Q&A posts now - I really enjoyed doing mine, and yours was so fun to read! Gabby is obsessed with Frozen too, so I know most of the words even though I've only sat through it once! xxx Thanks for taking part again ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete